We Sell Soft Leather Baby Shoes
Also known as first walking shoes, baby moccs, pre walkers shoes or baby booties. Our footwear provides comfort to your child’s growing feet, and are perfect for both boys and girls, newborn and pre walkers. We have the lowest prices in the UK at £8.99 and each of our shoes are beautifully designed and packed carefully to reach you with love. Our shoes have elasticated ankles which do not fall off and fit your child up to age 24 months. We offer great deals in our regular sale. Check us out each week to see the latest offer.
At Hippofeet, we want to create a beautiful experience for you and your little angel. We provide a durable, cute and memorable pram shoe that is ideal for being be stored for reminiscence for years to come in our branded keepsake bag which we provide for an additional charge. We believe in bringing value to you and your little one. Our shoes are the best for infants, babies and toddlers and they have been chosen because each style we sell makes us smile. We have plain shoes, tassels, love hearts, trains, stars and more. We absolutely love them, and we are sure you and little one will love them too. We also do a wholesale baby moccs service where we are bringing great savings costs to customers who are OK waiting a little while for their delivery
Baby Shoe Size Chart
Measuring Baby Feet
It is important to choose the right shoe size when purchasing our soft leather baby shoes for your child’s feet to grow healthily and happily.
Please note: We are not able to provide free returns due to size of a pair which have been purchased as the size indicator is a guide. Please use the measurement guide and chart below to determine the size you need for your baby before making a purchase.
To measure your little one's feet this is what HippoFeet recommend:
- You will need a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.
- Place the feet of your little one on a piece of paper and draw around their feet with a pencil. It is best to repeat the process for both feet to get an accurate measurement. The bigger foot will decide the final measurement.
- Measure the foot from the heel to the highest point of their toe. Make sure the heel is perfectly aligned on the paper and the toes are perfectly flat. This will indicate your foot length. When choosing the bigger foot for the final measurement, we recommend including an extra 1cm for growth space. You will also need to take into consideration the measurements if your child is wearing socks and also for their foot to stand freely.
- If you need support do message us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help if you need further support in choosing the right size. Below are some key points to think about when purchasing baby shoes
- Safe Materials - must pass standard BS EN71-3
- Soft and breathable leather baby shoes
- Soft soled